Leather Suspension/Ceiling Straps can be used in many different ways; as a ceiling-mounted curtain rod holder, or mounted under a cabinet as a hanging cloth drying rack, paper towel holder, or inside a window frame to hang plants from.
SIZE & DETAILS
Includes either one (1) Suspension strap or set of two (2) (select in the drop-down to checkout) and installation instructions; *hanging bar not included, sold separately here.
• Leather width: 1 inch
• Loop hole length: Is measured from suspension point to bottom of the loop (see 'how to measure guide in listing photos).
Parts for assembly include:
• 1.5 inches long brass screw [silver available upon request, please put a note in at checkout]
• Wall anchor (holds up to 150lbs)
• Illustrated instructions
• What prevents the straps from sliding off the rod as I open and close my curtains? The underside of the leather is raw, and the weight of the curtains keeps everything in place.
• Do you sell the dowels? Yes, we do, you can find them here.