This burnt orange Terracotta & handwoven Wool Fiber Wall Sculpture was inspired by my love of texture and dimension. The clays’ matte finish surrounds the natural white and blue hue felted fibers and evokes feelings of ocean blues and white-capped waves making it the perfect statement art piece for your Scandinavian, bohemian, desert, eclectic, mid-century modern, or minimalist home decor vibe.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 20" Outside diameter
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand thrown in Sonoma, CA
- Natural white Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Natural white, dark & light blue New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted and hand-dyed in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.