This mellow fiber wall hanging was created with white roving and features freckles of analogous colors and spears of felted yarn. Enjoy just a touch of deep oranges, mauve pinks & chartreuse greens in this simple yet appealing wall hanging
SIZE & DETAILS
- Measures 19.5" [from top of hanging bar to bottom] x 18" wide
- Hung on a birch wood dowel
- Natural white Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- A mix of all natural materials including but not limited to vintage, hand-spun, hand-dyed & cotton yarns.
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.