Contrasting colors of black and white fibers rest inside this matte oval-shaped terracotta clay with a pleasantly curved rim. This mini woven wall sculpture makes me think about the conflict between good vs evil.
SIZE & DETAILS
Oblong Terracotta Hoop:
- 11.5" long diameter [long ways]
- 8" short diameter [short ways]
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand thrown & shaped in Sonoma, CA
- Natural white & gray Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Natural white & black New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.