Named by my husband Weston, this frothy + sweet mini delivers big cozy feels. I love the mossy green yarn paired with delicate pastels, rich brown & cream fiber. Makes me want to curl up in a big chair with a cup of something delicious on a rainy day.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 6" Outside diameter
- 3" Deep
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand thrown in Sonoma, CA by local artist Kala Stein
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Navajo Churro yarn
- Farmed in Surprise Valley, Cedarville, CA
- [Fibershed Certified]
- Vintage wool yarns
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.