Monochromatic + marshmallowy + mini. Natural felted fiber meets accents of gold metal, all bound within a moody black & white-speckled clay frame. I’ve been wanting to experiment with this special gold wire for a long time, and this cutie was just the perfect piece for it. The golden tone adds a subtle warmth to the fluffy coarse fiber.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 6" Outside diameter
- 2.75" Deep
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Glazed in matte black with white speckles
- Hand threw in Sonoma, CA by local artist Kala Stein
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- 14k Gold Fill Wire
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.