This special piece is like a bowl full of yummy texture. Originally, I wanted to create a monochromatic look, but this piece simply wouldn’t let me. It wanted an assemblage of color + mixed fibers. I reused fibers that might have otherwise went to waste, and I even explored adding yarn beyond the hoop to create a dramatic effect. (These are extremely limited because once the fiber’s gone, it’s gone!)
SIZE & DETAILS
- 12.5" Outside diameter
- 4" Deep
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand threw in Sonoma, CA by local artist Kala Stein
- Blush Cotton & Merino Wool Blend
- Organic Cotton sourced from the Texan highlands - GOTS certified
- Ethically-sourced Merino wool
- Recycled cotton core
- Spun by a women-owned, women-run mill in Washington State
- A mix of all-natural materials including but not limited to vintage, hand-spun, hand-dyed & cotton yarns.
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.