SIZE & DETAILS
- Measures 5' [from top of hanging bar to bottom] x 6' wide
- Suspended on a custom-designed solid walnut wood beam
- Milled specifically for this piece by a local small business in Rohnert Park, CA
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Blue Indigo dyed wool fibers
- hand-dyed from composted indigo grown & dyed in Cotati,CA, custom for the piece
- Mustard Yellow Merino Wool Roving
- Sourced from a woman-owned small business
LOCAL PICK UP or DELIVERY ONLY
Due to the extra-large size of this piece, please select the "Pick up" option at checkout, once purchased I will contact you to schedule pick up or delivery. You may also email me prior to purchasing at email@example.com.
Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, the fee depends on the distance and complexity of installation.