This unique + moody miniature piece is handwoven inside of a hand-thrown, pinched + matte black glazed frame for a truly unique look & feel. Handwoven with some of my favorite wools and vintage fibers, it is my current favorite in this new collection.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 6" Outside diameter
- 3" Deep
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Glazed in matte black
- Hand threw & sculpted in Sonoma, CA by local artist Kala Stein
- Rose Gold New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted & dyed in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Glazed Pecan Merino Wool Yarn
- Ethically Sourced
- Maroon vintage wool yarn
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.