Bringing feelings of peace + serenity — Inspired by a winter trip to Idaho, we visited natural hot springs where spectacular shows of steaming water trickles from the earth, down the rocks, and builds up patches of red rust & minerals with the colors popping against the pure white of the surrounding snow.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 6" Outside diameter
- 3" Deep
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand thrown in Sonoma, CA by local artist Kala Stein
- Natural white Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Rust colored Supersoft Chunky cotton string
- Sourced from a fellow woman-owned small business
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.