This joyful two-color weaving will bring feelings of comfort and simplicity to any space. The white roving pictured here surrounding the warm yellow-toned center of the piece originates from Cedarville, a small high desert town located in California near the Nevada, Oregon border. The landscape of this town is breathtaking with snow capped mountains and a foreground of tubule weeds, grasses and small shrubs for miles and miles.
SIZE & DETAILS
- Measures 14" [from top of hanging bar to bottom] x 19" wide
- Hung on a walnut wood dowel
- Natural white Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Mustard colored Supersoft Chunky cotton string
- Sourced from a fellow woman owned small business
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.