This bubbly handwoven wall hanging features white roving with specks of deep brown and chartreuse green creating a satisfying contrast. It is hung from straps of our Chocolate colored leather.
SIZE & DETAILS
- Measures 21" [from top of hanging bar to bottom] x 21" wide
- Hung on a birch wood dowel
- Natural white Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Natural brown New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- A mix of all natural materials including but not limited to vintage, hand-spun, hand-dyed & cotton yarns.
- Chocolate colored leather
- By-product of the beef industry
- Sourced from a local vendor in Napa, Ca
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.